Sea freight can be one of the most economical solutions for international cargo movements and is also far ‘greener’ than any other major transportation method. If your shipment is not time-sensitive, we would suggest sea freight as a viable alternative to air freight, where the longer transit times are offset by the cost savings. It can be a great option for bulky cargo, including personal effects, as charges are per m3 or 1000kg rather than per kg via air freight.
We work with all the shipping lines to offer worldwide import and export services via all UK ports. We can arrange groupage or part load services known as LCL (less than container loads) or FCL (full container load) services in 20ft or 40ft containers. From collection to end delivery at destination, you can rest assured your shipment will be handled with the greatest care.
- Port to port and door to door options to/from over 500 international ports
- Import/export clearances at all UK ports
- Collection/delivery services throughout UK
- Specialist container shipping – open top and flat racks containers for out of gauge cargo
- Temperature controlled containers
- Ro-Ro services (for vehicles or wheeled machinery)
- Hazardous cargo
- Packing & Cargo Insurance – fully protect your goods in transit